To keep our Patrons & Volunteers Safe,
Please adhere to the following protocols we plan to put in place.
As per the Alberta Health Regulations below are the procedures we have put into place.
Cleaning – Before, during and after show cleaning of theatre and all areas to be COVID infection control compliant.
Entrance and egress process
- Collection of name and info for
all attendees and ensuring follow-up contact information for any contract
tracing if needed.
- Line up marked 6 ft apart.
- We intend to limit each show to 50 tickets initially sold,
and to consider maximizing audience attendance to 70 -75 depending on Alberta
Health Services number on gatherings.
Seating and Spacing
- Alternate rows and maximize space between any family cohorts
Bars and drink service
- Two bars open for service (before show and intermission)
- Line up marked 6 ft apart marked spots
- Payment would be taken in the form of Tap/swipe only. (no cash payments)
- Patrons will be asked to carry their drinks to their seats
and once seated they may then take off their masks. There will be NO walking
around with drinks or any socializing with masks off at any time.
- Bartender will hand sanitize between each patron being
served. All glasses are washed with a commercial grade dishwasher.
- Food service would be bags of chips and nuts (prepackaged)