All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
The recording of this production is strictly prohibited by copyright laws. No recording of any part of the production is allowed.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Medicine Hat Musical Theatre's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Medicine Hat Musical Theatre at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Medicine Hat Musical Theatre's web site are provided "as is". Medicine Hat Musical Theatre makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Medicine Hat Musical Theatre does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
1. In no event shall Medicine Hat Musical Theatre or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Medicine Hat Musical Theatre's Internet site, even if Medicine Hat Musical Theatre or a Medicine Hat Musical Theatre authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
1. The materials appearing on Medicine Hat Musical Theatre's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Medicine Hat Musical Theatre does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Medicine Hat Musical Theatre may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Medicine Hat Musical Theatre does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
1. Medicine Hat Musical Theatre has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Medicine Hat Musical Theatre of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
1. Any claim relating to Medicine Hat Musical Theatre's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Copyrights © 2020 Medicine Hat Musical Theatre. All rights reserved. Site created, built and maintained by Gaslamp Village Media Inc.